Singular Sensation Collection $99
This collection includes the new silver carrying case and:
• 1 Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes
• 1 Moodstruck Mineral Pigment Powder (choose your color)
• 1 Moodstruck Precision Pencil Eye Liner (choose your color)
• 1 Moodstruck Precision Pencil Lip Liner (choose your color)
• 1 Touch Mineral Foundation (choose Cream and/or Pressed Powder)
• 1 Lucrative Lip Gloss color of choice
Ok here's another picture of Kylie with "NO" makeup....
Look really close to her lips....
She has no Lipliner and no matte lipstick.....
It's like her lips keep getting bigger and bigger....
I don't have a problem with enhancing your looks if you have the money.... Cause God knows I would, but she's ONLY 17.... "17" !!!
That's crazy !
Kris Jenner says that Kylie makes her lips look bigger by applying a natural Lipliner and a matte lipstick !
What BS... Come on Kris do you really think you can cover the sun with a finger !!
This is one of the biggest brow gems that I can share with you because not only do I always do it on my clients, but I also do it daily on myself! The first part of the brow can be more sparse or even grow in a different direction than the rest of your brow hairs. Because of this, it becomes a dead giveaway when you fill that area in. But there’s a way to include that area without looking like you did! Here’s how:
Everything Fits in my Younique Case.....
1. Turn a pencil eyeliner into a gel formula with the help of a match or lighter.
Hold your black, green, burgundy, etc., kohl eye pencil (which typically creates a thin, harder-to-apply line), under the flame for one second, let it cool for 15 seconds, and then watch the consistency change right before your eyes. Finally, glide on your newly made gel liner for an instantly smudgier formula.
2. Cover your eyelid with white liner to make any eyeshadow shade pop.
To make a sheer or less pigmented eyeshadow appear more colorful on your eyelid, take a white eyeliner pencil, like Younique Precision Pencil Eyeliner in Prestine,, and run it over your entire eyelid. The opaque consistency of the liner will intensify any eyeshadow shade and make it pop instantly against your skin. (Tip via makeup artist Lauren Cosenza founder of Divalicious Blog.)
3. Draw your cat-eye first, and then fill in the open space for a perfect winged liner application every single time.
I love Moodstruck Precision Eyeliner in Perfect.... It's smudge proof !!!
4. Hit your eyelash curler with a hair dryer to heat it up, so your lashes curl easier.
Blowing hot air on your eyelash curler will help your lashes curl easier and stay curled longer; it works the same way heat changes the pattern of your hair and holds a curl with a curling iron. To do it, hit the lash curler with your blow dryer until it heats up, wait until it cools slightly but is still warm (you want to be sure not to burn your eyelid), and then clamp down on your lashes to curl them.
5. For long-lasting lip color, swipe on your shade, lay a tissue over your mouth, and then dust translucent powder over it to set the color.
This process may seem extensive, but the payoff is worth it. Not only does the translucent powder set a bold shade, like Motives Rich Formula Lipstick in Venetian Red, making it instantly long-wearing, but the tissue acts as a shield to your lip color, protecting it from lightening or losing it's vibrancy. (Translucent powder, even though it's supposed to be clear, still has a subtle white tint to it that can alter your lip shade.) (Tip via makeup artist Lauren Cosenza.)
6. Conceal dark circles and puffy eyes the right way by creating a triangle with your cover-up.
You might be a fan of dotting on your concealer in the spots you need it, but the best way is it to actually apply it in a triangular formation with the base of the triangle directly under your lashline and the point toward the bottom of your cheek. This shape helps conceal any redness at the bottom of your eye and at the sides, and then instantly creates the illusion that your face is lifted, since the brightest point is the most intense under your eye.
7. Make contouring look more natural by using a pencil, pen, or makeup brush handle as your guide to finding exactly where your cheekbone is.
Not everyone's face is created equal, so where your BFF might be applying her bronzer might not be the best place for you to contour. To tell where you should be dusting on bronzer, roll a pencil, pen, or makeup brush handle right below your cheekbone (directly in the pocket underneath the actual bone) to find the right angle for your face. Once you've found the correct placement, dust some bronzer on your face using a contouring brush, and then diffuse the color so it looks natural. (Tip via makeup artist Lauren Cosenza.)
8. Map the contours of your face with a gel eyebrow pencil, since it's easier to apply precisely and blend in.
After you've applied your base, mark the areas you want to contour — the hollows under your cheekbones, your temples, along your hairline, jawline, the sides of your nose, the tip of the nose, and the crease of your eyes — with a deeply colored brow gel pencil, like IT Cosmetics Brow Power Perfector Gel Pencil in Auburn. Brow gel pencils are really concentrated, yet very smudgeable, and it's easy to control the placement of their dark pigment, making them perfect for contouring. Next, use an all-over cream highlighter, like Mac Cosmetics Cream Colour Base in Luna, on the tops of your cheekbones, on the center of your forehead, the bridge of your nose, the center of your chin, and on your Cupid's bow. (Tip via makeup artist Lauren Cosenza and this tutorial.)
9. Blot your face in a pinch with a clean toilet seat cover.
Initially, yes, this sounds gross, but both blotting papers and toilet seat covers are made out of similar fabrics and will help sop up excess oil on your skin. So, if you're in a pinch and headed to the bathroom to freshen up anyway, grab one of these covers and pat it over your skin to decrease any excess oil on your face.
10. Last but not least.... MASCARA
It take 2 seconds to apply mascara. Maybe 5... I love my Younique 3D FiberLash Mascara.
It's probably the trickiest part of your makeup routine — but it's also the one that makes the most difference.
By Natalie Gontcharova
1. Overdoing it on the bottom lid.
I recommends Younique Moodstuck Precision Pencil Eyeliner $ 15
2. Putting it on unevenly, resulting in a jagged look.
3. Only using black and brown.
4. Not knowing the differences between pencil, gel, and liquid.
5. Not smudge-proofing.